When you hear about Apple ID, it sounds like one special thing. Is it really special? Well, it is special because you depend on it to have access to different services within your Apple devices. We have already covered how Apple ID works in another post.
Our main focus here is to tell you what Apple ID looks like. With the way Apple ID sounds, one may be tempted to think that it is a special code you generate while setting up your iPhone, iPad, or your Mac.
While it is not a special code, the special access and function its presence gives to you make it special. It can be your email account – your Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc. With such an email account, you can create your Apple ID and it will work for you smoothly.
However, a place like India has been noted to also have complete access to Apple devices using their phone numbers. The most important thing is that you should have your email account while setting up your ID to enable you to configure and synchronize your device.
While you can make calls and do some other minor things without having an ID, it will really be very difficult for you to have access to your iCloud services without your ID. It is this email that serves as your ID that most of the things you are synchronizing with your phone are being saved.
What Apple ID looks like on iPhone and iPad?
Are you still curious to know what Apple ID looks like on iPhone and iPad? It is a good one. I will walk you through what it actually looks like. First, you will need to understand that the appearance and ways to find your Apple ID are the same. As already shown by the picture above.
If you are new to the use of Apple devices, especially iPhone and iPad, you can easily check out to see what the if looks like from other people’s Phones. To see it, you will follow the steps below:
- Open the phone if the screen is locked. You have to open it so that you can access the apps.
- The next thing is to access the apps within the device.
- Search for the “setting” icon and click on it.
- When you click on setting, your name and profile picture will appears first followed by other options like Airplane mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Click on your name alongside the profile picture there. It is even self-explanatory as it is even written underneath that you will see the Apple ID there.
- When you click the profile, it will open for you. Among the things you will see next will include; a full profile picture, profile name, email, and other details.
- The email address there is exactly your Apple ID. It is in this email that you save most of the things within the device.
That is exactly how Apple ID looks on iPhone and iPad as shown by the image above.
What Apple ID looks like on Mac?
To see what Apple ID looks like on Mac is simple, though it does not follow a similar way with iPhone and iPad it is still the same thing that is serving as the Apple ID. It is still an email that is being used. You can even use the same email for your iPhone on a Mac device and it will offer you the same services.
- To see the Apple ID on Mac, you will check for the Apple icon on the top left corner of your device. Then click on it to open different options for you.
- Then click your name and profile so that other options will open.
- You can then see almost similar things as you already saw on iPhone and iPad. You will see that your Apple ID looks like an email or is an email on iPhone, iPad, and on Mac.
Conclusion on how Apple ID looks like
What Apple ID looks like is like an email; firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, the email can be your Gmail, Yahoo mail, or Hotmail as the case may be. What makes your ID looks special is that most of your activities will depend on it to offer you the best service.